We would love to welcome you into our community. We invite new members to attend one of our open rehearsals so you can experience us a bit before making a commitment to join.
2016-2017 Open Rehearsal
We rehearse every Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM at Calvary Lutheran Church at 39th and Chicago in Minneapolis. There is a parking lot in the back of the church and the entrance door is off the lot. Some extra Saturday morning rehearsals are scheduled throughout the season as are sectional rehearsals. The final week before a concert always includes a dress rehearsal.
- We ask that you miss no more than two rehearsals for each major concert and miss no rehearsals during the month prior to a concert.
- Since our budget is supported primarily through contributions from choir members, we recommend a donation level of $55 per month ($660/year) per member. While we are committed to being self-supporting, no one is turned away. We fully honor and recognize all contributions, including money and time.
- All members, regardless of donation level, are asked to participate in volunteer and fundraising activities.
Get to Know Us
Our members live all over the Twin Cities area and as far away as Wisconsin. We celebrate a diversity of ages, ethnicities, incomes, backgrounds, sexual orientations, religious beliefs, and abilities. Members join together to build community through music. Come get to know us.
- "Joining has been one of the best things I have done for myself in a very long time. Every Wednesday I feel inspired, energized and uplifted. Thank you!"
- “My two years as a choir member have been invaluable to me. I have gained confidence and feel empowered as a woman. It has been such a privilege to be part of this fabulous choir!”
- “I am so thankful for this choir. The positive energy and excitement are palpable. What an amazing group.”
For more information, contact us.